Feng Shui Life Compass iPhone App Support
iPhone Life Compass app
- What features does the Life Compass iPhone app offer?
- Here is the latest User Guide.
- I purchased screens such as "Eight", "Mansions" and/or "Stars"
before and I updated my iPhone to a new device or added an iPad. After syncing my new
device the Life Compass app does not show these screen as purchased. What do I do?
- This is easy to fix! Just "purchase" them again. Don't worry, the Apple store
will recognize that you have ALREADY PAID for this and you will see a dialog saying
"You already own this, would you like to download again?".
Touch "yes" and the app and any purchased options will be restored at no
further charge to you.
- When placing my bed for my health direction what is the most important thing to know?
- When you are lying in bed, the top of your head should be pointing in the Health direction.
- If I attempt to purchase a screen the app displays a message about the "sandbox".
What does this mean?
- If you are see the 'sandbox'; message when trying to purchase screens it indicates
your iPhone software has been modified in such a way that the Apple store will not operate with
this device (e.g. the phone has been 'unlocked' or 'cracked').
We do not have any solutions for modified iPhones as this is an Apple store issue.
- The flying star charts shown by "Stars" do not match the charts found in some books.
Why is this?
- Some books always draw their charts with the South direction at the chart top center.
The Life Compass app always draw charts with the facing direction at top center.
You can always tell where South is (or any other compass direction) because each
square in the chart has the direction marked in its lower right corner.
Charts draw with the facing direction are much easier to use because they
can be directly overlaid onto blueprints or floor plans without requiring
them to be redrawn rotated manually.
- What if I do not know my exact birth date? Will that affect the accuracy of
favorable and unfavorable directions?
- Life Compass calculations are primarily based on the Solar New Year of your birth,
so the year is the most important. The month and day are only required to be fully
accurate if you are born in January, February or March, which can affect the
calculations. Time of birth is not currently used but does affect the accuracy
of "Four Pillars" Bazi calculations.
- How many friends and family members can I add to Life Compass app?
- As many as you want!
- What is Feng Shui?
- "Feng Shui" literally
means "wind and water" and is the study of how the environment
affects those who dwell in it. The Amer
ican Feng Shui Institute, describes Feng Shui as the relevance and
importance of the energy of spaces and their influence upon you."
Feng Shui can help you determine how to make the best choices for your Energy Field. This
technology applies to the home you choose to live in and includes the
specific colors that can help enhance your mood and therefore your life.
Armed with this information you can even know the best position for your bed
so that you can get restful sleep. Feng Shui can help you make the
changes necessary to turn your business or home into a center of personal
Feng Shui can help improve your health, your relationships and your
prosperity. It begins with a mathematical calculation based on your birth
date rather than a metaphysical reading relying on inspiration or intuition
and that calculation produces information that you will use to understand
which directions are favorable or unfavorable for you. Understanding this
information you can determine how the environmental energies affect you
personally in all areas of your life.
We live on a planet that is a living expression of energy. Our planet
rotates on its axis, creating cycles of day and night as it revolves around
the sun in yearly, monthly and daily cycles. Our whole planet is subjected
to various gravitational and magnetic fields all along its journey. As we
move through the solar system and through space, we are exposed to many
kinds of forces in the Universe. It is well know that these forces are the
subject and field of Astrology but they are also an integral part of Feng
The physical forces surrounding us all the time and the different cycles of
time we move through effect us profoundly. The Chinese have spent centuries
observing the effects of these forces and learning how to better harmonize
human beings with their environments, this is the science and art of Feng
- If I am not in my success area all the time, will I still be
- The amount of time you spend in or facing your Success direction will
enhance and support your time spent in other areas. If you work in or
facing your Success direction 6-8 hours a day, you are going to be supported
by that field for a large part of your day and you are less likely to be
affected by short periods spent in your less favorable directions.
- When placing my bed for my health direction what is the most important
thing to know?
- When you are lying in bed, the top of your head should be pointing in
the Health direction. Do not sit up and try to make the direction you are
"facing" the position for the head of your bed.
- How much leeway do I have for my best and least favorable
- If you use the pie method of the Ba Gua, which is a Chinese method of dividing a space for
calculating auspicious and inauspicious energies, and if you begin from the
center of the room, your "direction" is a 45° span of space from
that center outward. This is true for any space within a room, house or
business. Anywhere within that 45° space can work when you are
"facing" your direction of choice, i.e. Success, Health or
- If I am looking for a romantic partner, should I always focus on the
direction for Relationships?
- The universe is responding to your intention. Your relationship
direction will support you best around relationship issues. However if your
Success is dependant upon Relationships, you can also have success in that
endeavor if you are facing or spending time in your Success direction.
Especially if that is what you intend to manifest in order for you to feel
- What will I gain by using my Fortune Compass?
- When you orient yourself in your surroundings according to your
favorable directions according to your Gua number, you invite the energy of
the Universe to support and assist you. The combination of your own
intention and the Universe's support is very powerful. You will also
begin to become aware of what you are asking the Universe to manifest for
you each time you orient to your favorable directions and make an intention
in relation to that knowledge. When you look at the Fortune Compass to see
what direction you are facing, also check with yourself to see what you are
seeking to manifest. The Universe will respond to your intention.
- How soon will I notice a change in my life after orienting myself
according to my best directions?
- When you orient yourself to one of your best directions, you can
immediately experience a feeling of being more comfortable and at ease in
your environment. As with any new skill, practice, that is actually
spending time in a fortunate orientation in a space, can begin to attract
new opportunities and relationships that you might not have manifested for
years if you focused your attention in another direction.
- What if I want more in-depth information about my directions and Feng
Shui in my life?
- There are many good books and online resources, but we also recommend
having a personal consultation with an experienced Feng Shui practitioner as
a great way to gain meaningful knowledge. The
American Feng Shui Institute has resources available to help you find a
- FortuneCompass.com will not sell, transfer or misuse your personal
- How can I be removed from your mailing list?
- You can be removed from our mailing list at anytime by going to the
FortuneCompass.com website and click on My
Account, then go to Subscription Options and choose
Unsubscribe. Your name and information will be deleted from the
A Better Direction For a Better Life